Re: Mview not telling log refresh is done

From: Yavor Ivanov <Yavor_Ivanov_at_stemo.bg>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 17:09:27 +0200

	I think you problem is deeper.
	The described behaviour sounds like you have more mvews registered in the log, than you have realy refreshing. This may happen if you drop a database and it does not unregister it's mviews form the master; or if you drop some mview and the connection with the master is not working in that exact moment, so the mview does not unregister itself. You can check what registered mviews you have anf when they are refreshed using the folowing query on the master site:
select r.name, r.snapshot_site, l.current_snapshots

   from dba_registered_snapshots r, dba_snapshot_logs l   where r.snapshot_id = l.snapshot_id
  order by 3

        Take a lok at the "older ones" - maybe they are the phantoms which do not allow the log to be cleared.

--
Regards,
Yavor Ivanov