Top listed medications 4 you.

From: Reginae H. Disquisition <keller_at_gigils.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 03:06:16 -0500

US Drug store presents lots of medications at cheapest prices. You won't find such prices in United States or even Canada. We sell legal and quality pills, our friendly support will help you anytime you need. http://lostned.hk/

Only Secure and Confidential purchase! Verified buy VISA! Received on Mon Jan 15 2007 - 02:06:16 CST