Re: 10GR2 vs. 10GR1 Java Open Cursor Differences

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 00:31:28 -0500

As Fritz mentioned, I posted a note here - http://www.pythian.com/blogs/356/oracle-10203-patchset-known-issues-and-bugs

I found the number bug only mentioned in the patch itself: 5705795: MANY CHILD CURSORS CREATED FOR AMAZON-LIKE WORKLOAD IN 10.2.0.3 On ML I found it as Bug 5705795 - Win/Linux: Many child cursors possible for SQL using BINDS -
https://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showDocument?p_database_id=NOT&p_id=5705795.8

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev