RE: IOUG abstract approval/rejection emails??

From: Ken Naim <kennaim_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 21:50:46 -0500

Thanks Wolfgang this will be my first presentation, I am excited and nervous :). I actually booked the conference back in November and the Hotel and airfare. I am staying at the Monte Carlo a couple blocks away as I decided it to make it a family trip with my parents, brother and grad father as my mom turns 60 two weeks earlier.

See you there,
Ken