Re: Pet Peeve

From: Gints Plivna <gints.plivna_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 00:42:52 +0200

I'll add fuel to the fire :)
This however is not about metalink but about OTN. One of the most famous thread in OTN is about inability to change e-mail already for at least a few years
http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=332623&tstart=0

The most funny thing is that some days ago I received OTN tech blast with following text
"Five Million and Counting

I can hardly believe it, but OTN membership passed the 5-million benchmark in 2006. But why should you care?

[some text skipped]

Justin Kestelyn, Editor-in-Chief, OTN"

So probably inability to change e-mails is just another opportunity to raise the membership numbers? :)))

Gints Plivna
http://www.gplivna.eu