Re: Pet Peeve

From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 13:22:29 -0600

Agreed. I have always been negatively amazed at how poor the searching on metalink was. I have been asking for a utility to text search owned TAR/SRs for years, and they still have nothing. They would do well to make an investment and hire some folks to revamp their flagship Support web site.

--
Charles Schultz