Re: Oracle 10g Training

From: Don Seiler <don_at_seiler.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:48:57 -0600

I'm actually sitting in the Oracle 10gR2 DBA Workshop I class right now (just finished up the last lab and am about to leave) in Middleton (coincidentally). There is some mention of some of the handy v$ and dba_ views. I'm not sure how deep you want it to go, but in my opinion it would seem a bit dry and boring to sit in a class and go through view after view. That kind of thing is well documented and I'd rather get it from there for free rather than pay $X thousand dollars to hear it.

Just my $0.02