Re: APPLYING CPUOCT2006 Errors w/RAC

From: DIANNA GIBBS <DIANNA.GIBBS_at_childrens.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:36:55 -0600

Thanks for the reply, Andy. Believe it or not, the O/S patches for the new time change were applied right before we started applying the patch and only applied to one node. Last night they
applied them to our secondary node and both instances started fine this morning. We're now re-applying the Oracle security patch...and hoping for the best!

>>> Andy Rivenes <arivenes_at_llnl.gov> 01/12/07 10:31 AM >>>
Hi, I had trouble with relinking genoccish on Linux 64-bit for RAC (although I don't believe it's RAC specific) and it looks like this might be a problem with other platforms as well. It might be worth a search on Metalink.

Andy Rivenes
Email: arivenes_at_llnl.gov