RE: Egor Starostin's ORASRP

From: Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:19:39 -0700

I believe someone on this list posted it on their website a few (maybe several) months back so you might be able to find it if you search the archives.

Regards,
Brandon

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Charles Schultz Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 9:13 AM
To: Oracle-L Freelists
Subject: Egor Starostin's ORASRP

Anyone heard from Egor Starostin recently? I tried contacting him last year, but got nothing. I had an old version of his ORASRP, but during all the reformattings, I lost it. Anyone have it handy?

--
Charles Schultz