Re: Good for a laugh - Oracle 10.2.0.3 does not work with Veritas FS

From: Paul Drake <bdbafh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:21:55 -0500

There are other bugs out there in 10.2.0.3 (generic) one of which regarded an instead of trigger in an updateable view. Setting optimizer_features_enable=10.1.0 was the workaround. I can lookup the bug number if anyone is interested. The OS of interest was 32 bit w2k3 r2 server ee.

Paul

On 1/11/07, Fuad Arshad <fuadar_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> just wehn we were all set to put this patches in test.
> this came up.
> nice timing though.
> but that screws up alot for us since we cannot even patch other
> platforms(our rman catalog in on solaris) not that the other platforms are
> out yet.

-- ALTER SESSION SET EVENTS 'immediate trace name hanganalyze level 4';