Truncated Listener Log/backing up?

From: J. Dex <cemail_219_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:44:28 -0500

Our listener log has grown too large and I want to back it up. It is my understanding that it can't be truncated because it is an open file. What are other people doing to resolve this issue? This is on a W2K server where the listener is password protected and security patches have been applied. I want to add whatever type of process can be used into a script.

Fixing up the home? Live Search can help http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=WLMTAG