RE: RAC Design & Capacity Planning

From: Juan Miranda <j.miranda_at_sermatica.es>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:26:51 +0100

http://www.sap.com/global/scripts/jump_frame.epx?content=http%3A//www50.sap. com/benchmarkdata/sd2tier.asp
<http://www.sap.com/global/scripts/jump_frame.epx?content=http%3A//www50.sap .com/benchmarkdata/sd2tier.asp&CloseLabel> &CloseLabel=

http://www.tpc.org/

http://www.oracle.com/technology/tech/linux/validated-configurations/index.h tml

De: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] En nombre de Harish Kalra
Enviado el: jueves, 11 de enero de 2007 6:54 Para: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Asunto: RAC Design & Capacity Planning

Hi All,

One of client is implementing RAC and in its initial phases, where we are working on defferent options for hardware, interconnect, storage component selection to build this HA system.

I Would really appreciate if anyone can point me to any related documentation about benchmarks for Oracle RAC 10g on different platforms & capacity planning etc etc.

Any help on above would really be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

-Harish Kalra