RE: Rollback waiting on 'cache buffer chains' latch - SOLVED

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 13:31:44 -0700

Sounds likely to me - I can't find any gets on this latch in the current instance, nor in any of the statspack snapshots:

SQL> select name, gets from v$latch where latch#=62;

NAME
GETS

KJC receiver queue access list
0

SQL> select * from stats$latch where latch#=62 and gets > 0;

no rows selected

Thanks,
Brandon