RE: Couple of Job Openings here.....

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:06:03 -0700

Couple of Job Openings here.....We have some positions open here too. I work at the LDS Church in Salt Lake City.

We need database type folks.... Strong Database skills, PL/SQL, Linux (or other Unix flavors), backup and recovery. One provision is that for full time employment, you need to be a member of the church and you need to be Temple Worthy. This is a great environment to work in!

Robert