Only our pharmacy gives the results like that

From: Steamboat V. Humoring <oldspice.im_at_goldenbearco.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:52:04 -0500

The most powerful medicines for you!

Zinc - $35.99 - naturally produced by human organism mineral. Zinc is important for growth and for the development and health of body tissues.

Lipotrexate - $35.99 - one of the safest and most powerful dietary supplements on the market. Its special proprietary blend of pharmaceutical grade botanicals provides you with consistent levels of sustained energy all day without the nervousness or jitters commonly associated with other diet pills.

Proscar - $1.07 - helps shrink the prostate in many men.

Prokzac - $3.31 - one of the world's most widely prescribed antidepressants; it has been prescribed for more than 40 million people worldwide. Chances are, someone you know is getting better because of it.

Suprax - $3- a medication belonging to a class of antibiotics called Cephalosporins. The active ingredient in Suprax is Cefixime.

and more!

our site http://dafroos.hk/

dfglirsjiel XkBSV1lUH190WkNTVVVEH1FcWQ== Received on Wed Jan 10 2007 - 09:52:04 CST