Re: SQL *Net more data from client - waiting too long

From: Michael McMullen <ganstadba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 14:10:14 -0500

"In other words I see application level design and performance problems as part of my purview. What do others think? "

If it's my team that has designed the app then their problem is my problem. But, I work in a large organization where you can have multiple vendors supplying apps on a database. Always ready to deny anything is wrong on their side and will never change their app unless they are paid. That's when you need to prove it's not the database.

Mike