OT: beware email supposed to come from me.

From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult_at_roughsea.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 18:59:23 +0100

Folks,

    I have just received something I have never sent, bounced from a .mil address - looks like my address has been harvested. Delete without any remorse anything the subject of which does even less sense than usual :-). I am on Linux, so fairly safe, but I cannot tell whether the message contains anything worse than an image advertising drugs that I am sure no one of you needs ...

Stéphane Faroult