affected rows on delete cascade

From: Johan Eriksson <valpis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:42:10 +0100

Hi

Is there a way to see how many rows a delete cascade deletes in the different tables affected by the statement? Seems it only return the number of the parent table and not the child and I need a way to make sure the it only deletes the rows I previously has been exported and counting the numbers in the tables before and after doesn't seem possible since new data is added all the time.

/johan