Re: Script to remove network log/trace files

From: Alessandro Vercelli <alever_at_libero.it>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 11:15:49 +0100

These are some useful links for Windows batch scripts and HowTo:

http://www.commandline.co.uk/lib/treeview/index.php

http://www.fpschultze.de/smartfaq+category.categoryid+12.htm

http://www.ss64.com/nt/index.html

Recently, needing some help on a similar issue and having very little know-how on MS platforms batch, I found good starting point; I hope it can help you and others.

Alessandro

Passa a Infostrada. ADSL e Telefono senza limiti e senza canone Telecom http://click.libero.it/infostrada08gen07