Worry about your erection?

From: Hawker Q. Flapjack <dawkins_at_gotellit.org>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 20:30:52 -0500

U can restore your health right now. Doesn't matter what is the problem - we have pills to cure everything. Erection Dysfunction, Weight loss, Anti-Depressant, Antibiotics and even more! Fantastic low prices! Instant shipping directly from our warehouses! Licensed medications you can by right now! http://blowsback.com/

Instant shipping worldwide! CONFIDENTIAL purchase! Received on Sat Jan 06 2007 - 19:30:52 CST