Re: Where do you buy your computer books?

From: Alberto Dell'Era <alberto.dellera_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 21:52:37 +0100

On 1/6/07, Christian Antognini <Christian.Antognini_at_trivadis.com> wrote:
> JFYI... I buy books from amazon.de (yes, they offer English books as
> well) and since I live in Switzerland also the shipping is free! No idea
> if it applies to Italy as well.

Thanks - I've checked myself but unfortunately shipping from amazon.de is free only to Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Luxembourg ;(

Since they sell in euro, it may be convenient to order from them since credit card companies apply high currency conversion rates; I'll check on my next order.

Thanks!

--
Alberto Dell'Era
"Per aspera ad astra"