Want to be healthy? U can!

From: Godthaab M. Pouncing <cornett_at_gohometeam.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 04:30:54 -0500

The answer is simple: Online LegalRXMedications drug store. We have cheapest prices and best quality drugs. We ship instantly worldwide, so you don't need to go to your local drug store. http://quitefull.com/

any pill you need! Absolutely Confidential and Secure purchase Received on Sat Jan 06 2007 - 03:30:54 CST