RE: SQL*Developer 1.1 is available.

From: Richard J. Goulet <rgoulet_at_kanbay.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 15:26:44 -0500

 Mladen,

        Thanks for letting the news out. I like SQL*Developer and this new version has one up on Toad, namely the ability to connect to SQL*Server as well. You just have to download and install the jtds driver from sourceforge. It works great.

Dick Goulet, Senior Oracle DBA
45 Bartlett St Marlborough, Ma 01752, USA Tel.: 508.573.1978 |Fax: 508.229.2019 | Cell:508.742.5795 RGoulet_at_kanbay.com
: POWERING TRANSFORMATION