RE: SQL *Net more data from client - waiting too long

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_vmsinfo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 14:43:55 -0500

You shouldn't drill more to the issue, you should type more to the issue. I believe this is discussed at length

by K. Gopalakrishnan in his Oracle Press book about Oracle Wait Interface. I can wholeheartedly recommend the book,

it's an excellent one. I'm reading his 10G RAC handbook and I'll compare it to Julian Dyke's when finished. Both books

are excellent and both are needed. Julian covers installation, storage, configuration, options, even hammerora, while

Gopal goes deep into the dirty under-the-hood details. He has an entire chapter about resource directory and another one

about cache fusion. His writing style is clear, concise and to the point. Any book with his name on the cover is bound

to be a good one.

Mladen Gogala
Sr. Oracle DBA
1500 Broadway, 6th floor
New York, NY 10036
(212) 329-5201
www.vmsinfo.com <http://www.vmsinfo.com/>

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of dd yakkali Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 1:50 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: SQL *Net more data from client - waiting too long

What can I do to drill more into this issue?

any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Deen

image001.gif