RE: Oracle Standard Edition & RAC

From: Matthew Zito <mzito_at_gridapp.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 18:50:11 -0500

Along these lines, this whole thing came from one of our sales people who ran into a prospect that was currently running on an alternate database, but once you brought together an HA solution, support, etc. - it was cheaper to run on Oracle SE w/ RAC than the alternate solution, and they wanted the scalability path and stability. But that got me thinking about where SE is in the market.

Thanks,
Matt