Re: Long running operations, v$session_longops

From: Gints Plivna <gints.plivna_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 14:43:46 +0200

Yea. Sure. But there was a short sentence at the end of it "To be continued…" :)

I'm planning to add this info as well as info about some other long operations in the second part of this article. I simply realized that if I'd like to write in all these things the article would be very long and I'd finish it only after yet another month :)

Gints Plivna
http://www.gplivna.eu