RE: RAC on OCFS2 acceptance testing

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 13:51:02 -0800

Kevin, I was mistaken. I didn't check, my information was from an old interview of Vim Coekerts, it was added to OCFS 1.0.13. I know that I crashed RH EL 3.0 by activating async I/O on OCFS with Oracle 9.2.0.6. I was informed that there were few releases of database software after 5.1.22 and that I need to refresh my knowledge. Fancy that, IOR and ODT don't work any more.

...no harm done...it doesn't really work anyway.