Top pills at low prices.

From: Hysteresis L. Landmass <jcook_at_greenandgreen.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 10:23:26 -0500

U can restore your health right now. Doesn't matter what is the problem - we have pills to cure everything. Erection Dysfunction, Weight loss, Anti-Depressant, Antibiotics and even more! Fantastic low prices! Instant shipping directly from our warehouses! Licensed medications you can by right now! http://quitefull.com/

No one will know that you are using medications. Completely CONIDENTIAL and SECURE purchase. Received on Wed Jan 03 2007 - 09:23:26 CST