Need some help?

From: Numerals D. Photographing <angus_at_goodstonecafe.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 02:31:17 -0500

U can restore your health right now. Doesn't matter what is the problem - we have pills to cure everything. Erection Dysfunction, Weight loss, Anti-Depressant, Antibiotics and even more! Fantastic low prices! Instant shipping directly from our warehouses! Licensed medications you can by right now! http://withfulls.com/

Instant shipping worldwide! CONFIDENTIAL purchase! Received on Tue Jan 02 2007 - 01:31:17 CST