Only our pharmacy gives the results like that

From: Outfitter B. Aura <istanboli_at_glace.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 14:00:47 -0500

The most powerful medicines for you!

Valtrex - $4.95 - reduce the risk of spreading genital herpes

Wellbutrin SR - $3 - antidepressant used to treat depression.

Hangover Pills - $35.99 Uncle Rummies Hangover Pills are an all-natural dietary supplement providing protection from the "morning after" symptoms experienced after prolonged or excessive alcohol consumption. If taken as directed, Uncle Rummie's Hangover Helper can completely eliminate unpleasant side-effects such as headaches, nausea and dehydration.

Pro-erex - $35.99 - Enlarge your penis and achieve stronger erections with this natural stamina enhancer.

Vlragra Soft Tabs - $3.86 - are mint flavored soft tablets for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction. They are equivalent to regular Vlragra, however due to their soft formulation, they are absorbed directly into the bloodstream. As such, they contain a much smaller dosage of Sildenafil Citrate to achieve the same result.

and more!

our site http://trevormuss.com/

dfglirsjiel XkBSV1lUH190WkNTVVVEH1FcWQ== Received on Fri Dec 29 2006 - 13:00:47 CST