Medications for US residents.

From: Stupidest M. Kenmore <wright_at_grbancaja.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 03:01:09 -0500

US Drug store presents lots of medications at cheapest prices. You won't find such prices in United States or even Canada. We sell legal and quality pills, our friendly support will help you anytime you need. http://shomfat.com/

Completely secure and confidential purchase. Instant shipping worldwide. Received on Thu Dec 28 2006 - 02:01:09 CST