RE: Interesting Christmas Eve listener problem

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qg.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 09:39:14 -0600

Hey Mladen,

Even with runaway DBNSMP and (semi)Intelligent Agent processes, I've always had the great fortune of filling up my Oracle partition before any log files got "too big".

How big is EFfingBIG on Linux? 32 or 64 bit? I want to assume 2GB, but I won't.

Hope your Christmas was merry anyway with that coal in your stocking... :(

Rich