Re: ** log miner

From: A Joshi <ajoshi977_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 10:10:45 -0800 (PST)

Rjamya,

    Thanks. I did find that truncate and DDL is not supported : 168738.1, 174504.1. An update took place on the table. I found it in top queries in statspack. I could not find the update in the log miner. I looked at all the logs during the time of statspack and even in logs before and after. Other similar update queries do show up in the log miner. Thanks

rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com> wrote:

    it is probably because those operations are not supported by log miner. There us a whole list o things that log miner won't do. look it up on metablink.

  Rjamya

  On 12/22/06, A Joshi <ajoshi977_at_yahoo.com> wrote: Thanks rjamya.

  That worked. for some of where seg_name = 'EPML' I am still getting some sql_redo as :

  Unsupported

  For others I am seeing the sql statements like 'update EPML....'

Do You Yahoo!?