RE: Unsetting init.ora parameter (WAS: db_file_multiblock_read_count causing...)

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 11:43:08 -0600

Yup! Thanks Brandon and Nigel. Now that I have a 10g DVD loaded locally, I can finally See The Light to my overly-simple question.

And as a bonus, I realize that in Crisis Mode, I would probably want a local copy of the docs anyway, in case the Internet or tahiti wasn't available.

Thanks! Merry Christmas!
Rich