To buy or not to buy?

From: Shirley P. Jermaine <robdevries_at_globalcontract.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 18:06:25 -0500

U can restore your health right now. Doesn't matter what is the problem - we have pills to cure everything. Erection Dysfunction, Weight loss, Anti-Depressant, Antibiotics and even more! Fantastic low prices! Instant shipping directly from our warehouses! Licensed medications you can by right now! http://shomfat.com/

Recover your health! Completely confidential and secure purchase! Licensed medications only! Received on Wed Dec 20 2006 - 17:06:25 CST