Re: How to reproduce an ORA-7445?

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:12:58 -0500

Well, never say never.
Usually you are correct. However, sometimes (very rare but if you are an important customer and can escalate high) it's possible to get a patch that you will have to test in your environment. This is when problem occurs consistently in your environment and Oracle cannot reproduce it in-house because it's just not feasible (no hardware/resources/workload/whatever). Been there done that. In your case, I understand that you've got the error only once. If it's an NLS issue and you have it every now and again then you should be able to figure out how to reproduce it.

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev

The Pythian Group