Re: How to use the Unused Column?

From: Michael McMullen <ganstadba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 08:18:44 -0500

On 12/19/06, Michael McMullen <ganstadba_at_hotmail.com> wrote: Downside is exports can only be in conventional mode.

Nice to be aware of that side effect, does it have similar effects on other direct path operations?

Niall Litchfield

I never thought of that. I know the load is done via conventional sqlloader. Lots of parallel queries, though only on the bitmap indexes not FTS.