RE: Veritas, 10gR2 and RAC

From: Kevin Closson <kevinc_at_polyserve.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 21:40:19 -0800

You folks need to start reading the RTCM (RAC Technology Certification Matrix)
for each of the myriad RAC combinations. Veritas SFRAC is most certainly "certified" (whatever the heck that means) on a few platforms.

Now, all that aside, kudos to Oracle for making such a trainwreck out of all our attempts to adopt their excruciatingly expensive stuff!