Benchmark software

From: Mike Schmitt <mschmitt_at_uchicago.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:21:02 -0600

Hi All,

Are there any cheap/free software bundles that will allow us to run simple benchmarks against an Oracle database?

I know benchmarks will never represent the actual load that will be put on the database. However, I would like to be able to mess around with some form of benchmark or fake load, without having to put in much work setting it up

Thanks