Re: Weblogic connection pools (JDBC)

From: Greg Norris <spikey.mcmarbles_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:10:23 -0600

The vendor didn't have any recommendation, but our Weblogic guy has agreed to increase the statement cache size to 100 for the time being.  I'll report back after the next round of load testing has completed (should be sometime on Monday afternoon/evening).

--
"I'm too sexy for my code." - Awk Sed Fred.