Re: Renaming schema

From: Thomas Day <tomday2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 12:03:57 -0500

No. I'm just thinking of a development database situation where I'm always getting new DDL. Rether than having a DROP TABLE command before every CREATE TABLE I'd like to have the CREATE OR REPLACE TABLE that I have for views and procedures.

But you obviously couldn't promulgate that DDL to production without loosing data.