Re: Has anyone upgraded to 9.2.0.8?

From: Leng Kaing <Leng.Kaing_at_hsntech.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:55:03 +1100

We've been 9.2.0.8 for a few months now. The only major problem we've had thus far is that last_analyzed date issue that I've emailed to the list earlier - that is, if last_analyzed date is set to the future (after a system change), re-analyzing the index will not work! You need to either run a delete statistics on the index, or COMPUTE it.