how to get "Start_line" and "End_line" (in USER_SOURCE view) of each function and procedure in package body?

From: Guang Mei <GMei_at_ph.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:45:20 -0500

Hi,

For each db package , I can get a list of it's functions and procedures using the following query. But I want to know their "Start_line" and "End_line" (the LINE column value in USER_SOURCE view) of each function and procedure in the package body. How do I get that?

Thanks.

Guang

select object_name , 'FUNCTION' type from user_arguments  where PACKAGE_NAME= l_pkg_name
and position in (0)
and ARGUMENT_NAME IS NULL
UNION ALL
(
select object_name, 'PROCEDURE' type from user_arguments  where PACKAGE_NAME=l_pkg_name
and position in (1)
minus
select object_name, 'PROCEDURE' type from user_arguments  where PACKAGE_NAME=l_pkg_name
and position in (0)
);