Unbelievable! U can be healthy!

From: Rewire D. Culminates <electra_at_gracieusa.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 12:14:41 -0500

US Drug store presents lots of medications at cheapest prices. You won't find such prices in United States or even Canada. We sell legal and quality pills, our friendly support will help you anytime you need. http://propnostril.com/

We are verified by VISA. Confidential purchase. Friendly support. Everything only for you! Received on Wed Dec 13 2006 - 11:14:41 CST