RE: Do you speak Oracle?

From: Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:30:00 -0700

Here are some bug descriptions that one of the Support Reps was kind enough to share with me - they are a bit more descriptive than the ones posted at the URL previously mentioned.

Regards,
Brandon

10 - Description Phase:
Development is requesting more information.

16 - Support bug screening:
Bug is being reviewed by our Bug Diagnostics group.

11 - Code Bug (Response/Resolution):
Bug is being worked by Development.

30 - Additional Information Requested:
Bug is being worked by Support and/or
more information was requested by Development.

37 - To Filer for Review/Merge Required: Bug has been fixed but the patch will be merged into the next patchset.

80 - Development to Q/A:
Bug is being regression tested for future release.

81 - Q/A to Dev/Patch or Workaround Avble: Patch released via Metalink.

90 - Closed, Verified by Filer:
Bug has been fixed and is closed.

91 - Closed, Could Not Reproduce:
Bug is closed as not reproducible.

92 - Closed, Not a Bug:
Bug is closed as not a bug (not reproducible or setup issue).

93 - Closed, Not Verified by Filer:
Bug has been fixed and is closed.

95 - Closed, Vendor OS Problem:
Bug is closed as an OS problem.