Any health troubles?

From: Kurtis L. Pilot <dee_at_grimesgrafix.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:23:39 -0500

U can restore your health right now. Doesn't matter what is the problem - we have pills to cure everything. Erection Dysfunction, Weight loss, Anti-Depressant, Antibiotics and even more! Fantastic low prices! Instant shipping directly from our warehouses! Licensed medications you can by right now! http://adsuchinmdeska.com/

Make secure and confidential purchase. Verified by VISA. Instant shipping worldwide! Received on Wed Dec 13 2006 - 07:23:39 CST