RE: Updating system statistics

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:09:39 -0500

Don,

I don't think it will run asynchonously. I think the problem is that you didn't specify gathering_mode, and it defaults to NOWORKLOAD, which means the interval you specified was ignored. Try adding: gathering_mode=>'INTERVAL' to the argument list and run it again.

-Mark

--
Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which shouldn't be
done at all.  -Peter F. Drucker, 1909-2005