RE: [MailServer Notification]Content Filtering Notification

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 11:05:15 -0500

Heh, I got the same bounce when I followed up on your post, Mladen. ;-)

--

Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which shouldn't be done at all. -Peter F. Drucker, 1909-2005

From: scanmail.serviceaccount_at_asggroup.com.au [mailto:scanmail.serviceaccount_at_asggroup.com.au] Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 10:54 AM To: mgogala_at_vmsinfo.com

This email has violated the SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION. and Quarantine entire message has been taken on 12/13/2006 12:53:18 AM.
Message details:
Server:ASGMAIL2
Sender: mgogala_at_vmsinfo.com;
Recipient:shastry17_at_gmail.com;oracle-l_at_freelists.org; Subject:RE: Good books for 10g RAC

If you believe this email is work related and has been blocked in error, please forward this message to the service desk at servicedesk_at_asggroup.com.au. The message will be assessed and released to the recipient if appropriate.

Thank you

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Dec 12 2006 - 10:05:15 CST