Fully DebtFree Immediately

From: amos lopez <theonetyfl_at_love.mota.ru>
Date: 8 Dec 2006 14:44:31 -0600

Our Lawyers have discovered a mistake in the banking laws. Using what we found we were 5uccessful at entirely eliminating peop1es creditcarddebt with 0ut them having to pay one more dime. We know that our firm can do this for you also.

Please contact us-
1---313--263--2706

Two childish voices laughed merrily at this action, and Dorothy was sure they were in no danger among such light-hearted folks, even if those folks couldn't be seen. I was very anxious to do something, returned the Demon, evasivelyS2f Received on Fri Dec 08 2006 - 14:44:31 CST