Re: can't connect '/ as sysdba'

From: Janine Sisk <janine_at_furfly.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 22:09:39 -0800

Thanks to all who replied!

In the "when it rains, it pours" dept, I have been having VPN problems today and haven't been able to get back into the system, so I haven't been able to do any more with this problem. However, for posterity's sake let me address a few of the comments:

There were a couple of other suggestions I can try, and I'm open to other ideas if anyone wants to toss anything else into the pot.

I'll follow up again after I've been able to experiment further.

janine